Construction of a partition wall in endless construction with a wooden substructure
Using Keku® fittings:
• Keku® AD 30 angled component
• Keku® EH panel component without lip
Keku® fittings can be used to create lightweight partition walls in sandwich construction. What does that mean? For example, they can be used to construct a lightweight sound-absorbing partition wall with chipboard cladding on both sides. After all, Keku® AD 30 allows you to easily construct a lightweight partition wall in continuous construction. The upright timbers with a cross-section of 30mm x 30mm are pre-assembled with Keku® AD 30 fittings. The cladding panels are then alternately screwed to the upright timbers with the ® AD 30 EH fittings or suspended with Keku® EH panel components.
The Keku® fittings can be used just as easily for wall cladding or a facade designed in a sandwich construction.
• High degree of pre- fabrication in sandwich construction
• Extremely fast and convenient on-site assembly in continuous construction
• Exact joint arrangement
• It offers fast disassembly. The panel is suspended so that it is reversible
If you’re planning constructions in sandwich construction, we would be happy to advise you with detailed information.
The panels for both sides can be pre-drilled with the same settings.