- Keku® Fittings
- Practical Application Solutions
- Furniture Construction
Practical application solution
For versatile use in furniture construction
Using Keku® fittings:
• Keku® EHS frame component
• Keku® EH panel component
• Keku® AS frame component
• Keku® AS panel component
• Keku® AS spacer plate
The Keku® AS fittings are specifically matched to the 32 grid furniture construction system and the edge distance of the hole lines of 37mm. There are suitable fittings for almost every requirement: for suspending rear panels, inspection panels, fitting strips, removable connections of corner panels, for sliding on rear panels and front connection panels and for fixing outer sides, etc. Keku® EHS fittings can be used to create removable corner connections, butt or mitre joints.
By the way: the fittings are also available in white, grey or transparent on request.
Transparent fittings are very discreet, especially when they are visible inside cabinets.
Edge and plinth panels
• Front panels
• Rear panels for room dividers
• Doubling sides
• Straightforward and precise
• Fast and stable production
• Flexibility: versatile tools for various tasks
• In order to be able to produce the flush surface of panels to adjacent cabinet doors, Keku® 1.5 mm spacer plates must be simply placed under the Keku® AS panel components.
• Secure the rear panels of room-dividing cabinets with an additional screw.
• The transparent Keku® fittings match the panel decor.